This program is required for any entry level drivers. This Full Course offers what most companies require new drivers to learn. This comprehensive program includes the required Theory Training. The Theory Training prepares one for the rules and regulations of driving on public roads and most of it can now be done online. This is great for those who are not within commuting distance. You can complete most of the theory training from home and come to SLC for the skills training. It comes with a certificate upon completion and lifetime job placement. VA Students are required to take the Theory Training on campus.
The Full Course includes:
- Required theory training for Entry Level Drivers.
- Class B 20 hours of behind the wheel training $1,900. Must provide your own vehicle.
- Class A 30 hours of behind the wheel training $4,900.
- Class A 40 hours of behind the wheel training $5,900. If you are ever riding along with another student, this does not count as your drive time. It only counts when you are behind the wheel and in control of the vehicle.
- Unlimited pre-trip training.
- Learner’s Permit which we can help you study for.
- The required DOT Physical you need in order to get your Learner’s Permit. On certain days, you can get your DOT Physical done here at the school.
- Two tries at the CDL Skills Exam.
- A Certificate upon completion.
This course generally takes 4-7 weeks depending on how quickly you pick up the skills and the time you have available to attend classes.