Tuition Assistance

If you need financial assistance to help with your tuition,  you could look into one of the following:


Grants for paying student tuition are available through Utah Workforce Services.  These include Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act (WIOA), vocational rehabilitation (VocRehab).

If you are a veteran, you can use your GI Bill to pay your tuition.  We accept Chapter 31 and 33.  We can also accept Chapter 30 and 35, but those will need to be paid in advance by the student.

We have had the Catholic Church and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints pay for some or all of the tuition for some of our students.  You could reach out to one of them for assistance.

To be eligible for this benefit program, applicants must be a resident of the state in which they apply, and a U.S. citizen, legal alien or qualified alien. You must be unemployed or underemployed and have low or very low income. You must also be one of the following:

  • Have a child 18 years of age or younger, or
  • Be pregnant, or
  • Be 18 years of age or younger and the head of your household.