After 2/7/2022, hourly training will only be available to those who:
- Received their Learner’s Permit before 2/7/2022
- Have been trained elsewhere but need to demonstrate competency in the skills areas before testing.
- Have a certificate of passing the theory training, or who have passed our theory training.
- Have a CDL and need to get a restriction removed.
- Have held a CDL in the past and want to get it reinstated.
No certificate is included with hourly training. You will need to already have your Learner’s Permit. Before you can get your Learner’s Permit, you will need to have the DOT Physicals done. On certain days, those can be done here at the school for just $60. Click on the link to find the next available date.